Tuesday 24 February 2015

Stylin' in the Springtime

 



 


These past couple of weeks have had me itching for sunshine and warmth. But since I can't control the weather I will set my focus on getting my little man ready for Spring style. One of my favourite places to find stylish duds for Max is Old Navy. Since I order online I also get to look forward to fun mail.. much better then the usual bills.. bills and more bills. I love graphic tees with cute sayings and colour block anything. Any shorts or pants that resemble chinos make me drool. Last year I went a tad overboard and had way more pairs of short than we needed. This year I will keep it simple with a few pairs of neutrals that I can pair with lots of different shirts. Max also has a pair of neutral Toms that will look super cute with any outfit. Max will also be styling a pair of babiators and yellow rubber boots this Spring. But he will have to wait until Easter to get those! ;)

My other fav. store to find springtime clothes for Max is Joe Fresh, oh and also the H&M clearance rack.

So while it is snowing and freeeeeezing outside I will stay inside and dream of Springtime, when I can take Max outside to jump in puddles and turn our faces up towards to sun!! ahhhhh :)

Stay warm everyone!!

~ K


No comments:

Post a Comment